Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Key to My Heart

The weather is definitely turning; fall is just around the corner. I do love this time of year I just don't really care for the winter.

Today I would like to share my first Resin project. I chose the heart bezels. This was a lot of fun now I need to purchase more bezels.......

And be sure you come back later this morning for our blog hop. Here is the link to the 7 Kids College Fund Blog Hop. You won't want to miss out on the fabulous DT Creations. I hope you were inspired today to try out resin products!






I am entering my bezel in the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Karen I completely missed this one, I just was cutting paper for my new bezels and how funny I had the same exact one cut only in a long bezel with the ribbon and key, we just think alike!! I love your heart, really pretty!!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Karen! And really creative. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!