Saturday, September 21, 2013

You're My Cup of Tea

 Happy Saturday!

Do you have some exciting plans for the weekend? Well thanks for visiting 7 Kids College Fund Store. You will find lots of inspiration from the DT; their creations are fabulous!

Today I would like to share another tag. I am addicted to the Prima Doll Stamps. I did not use a lot of embellishments for my tag. Instead I used my paper and stencils to give my tag a personality. I used Frantage for the tea cup  arrangement. And those tiny buttons on her blouse are liquid pearls.
For my doll I used paper except I did color her hair with Copic. I definitely need 1 hmmm maybe 2 more of these lovely doll stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Cryogen Paper
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
 Black Memento
Copic Markers
                                      Shabby White Embossing Enamel -Frantage- Stampendous



Here is a closer view:



I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Inspire me Fridays - #121 Anything Goes
4Krafty Girlz Challenges - #2 Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Lady's Anne - #11 Stamp Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
Paperminutes - #287 Vintage Woman

3 comments:

  1. Totally speechless, LOVEEEEE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE!
    Beautiful make!
    Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge!
    Best of Luck!
    Toni-Marie Price DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the image, Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/552129938176775/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!