Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Ladies Diary

Hello,

How is your week going? Mine is going great. My wonderful, sweet husband gave me a gift; a trip to Florida to visit my son and his wife. So looking forward to the visit, sunshine, ocean, and spa ministry.

Now on to my 7 Kids College Fund project for this weeks challenge "Anything Goes". I made an altered cigar box for my niece for Christmas. I used cut-outs from the paper to embellish the box. I added some delicate die cuts and add pearl bling.


You can purchase the following products at 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Below are photos of the sides, inside and bottom design of the altered cigar box:

Bottom

Inside

Inside Cover

Front Panel

Side Panel

I am entering my altered cigar box in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything But a Card




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful keepsake this will make, Karen! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen - this is a lovely box, and is something that I'm sure will be treasured for many years! Love all the "fashion" labels! Thanks for sharing your project at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our "Anything But A Card" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation! Love this!! So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy Designs's 'anything but..' challenge this week!
    I have blog candy!! check it out at www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome box! I just love the Tim Holtz feet and all the different papers. You ROCK Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!