Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cleaning is over rated

Happy Wednesday,

I hope your week is going well. Today I am sharing a card with an image from Inky Impressions

I created my card using Lili's Cleaning Day rubber stamp. I just love this image since I love to vacuum and who wouldn't want a vacuum with polka dots. I added some feathers to represent a feather duster. The paper is from Bo-Bunny. I used Memory Box dies - Bird Cage and Pastry Labels. The sentiment is from AMUSE. Bling and ribbon were added to finish my design. 

Enjoy the rest of your week!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown- Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Crafts - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot vacuum! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the feathers. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and great detailing! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Beautiful colors and accents. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!