Monday, February 18, 2013

Robin Hood Christopher

Happy Monday,

How was your weekend? Mine was great. I spent a wonderful day with my husband. Then on Sunday visited my parents, niece, sister and her husband. We had a great time.

I got a special watermark from Nicole the owner of Inky. I have had the hardest time getting it to work with my Mac. Then on Saturday I downloaded Pic Monkey. Just love it. That is how I created the header on my blog. If you haven't you should try it out. I hope I have inspired you to create today!





I created this simple birthday card. This image is so adorable. I really enjoyed coloring him.













Here is a photo of the items I used to create my card:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
GuyLous Inimitability - Bingo (Starts with aG is for green, free, Diecut)
QKR Stampede -Anything Goes
Sandy's Creations - Happy Birthday
Shopping Our Stash - They Say It's Your Birthday
My Time to Craft - Challenge #209 Men Only

10 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card! That is a sweet image and love your coloring! Thanks for sharing this with my Happy Birthday challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the design and your coloring is FAB! So glad you shared this at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a really good job colouring that image - what a sweet card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Love how you did the sentiment wirh the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Its fab!
    Thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely adorable, love the image! Great design too!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Adorable image! Thnak you for joining us at Guylou's this week! HUGS

    Kim
    GI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Karen! Very cute image! Thanks for joining in on the BINGO challenge at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet! Your coloring is wonderful and your card perfect for birthday!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!