Monday, February 25, 2013

Surprise

Happy Monday,

Today for the Forever Fortnightly challenge I am show casing this adorable Butterfly Bear - 5 from Bugaboo. I decided to color the bear with a fur texture to give the image dimension. I thought the bear would look cool a top of the honey jar. It turned out as a celebration card. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!

Karen


Here is what I used on my card:
Bugaboo Digital- Butterfly Bear - 5
Copic Markers
Cryogen Paper
Misc. Paper 
Misc. Embellishments
Ribbon 
Doily

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Stamp N Doodle - Anything Goes
Catered Crop - Stars
Little Red Wagon - Challenge #173 Totally Teddies

4 comments:

  1. I really like your furry bear! The paper piecing looks great too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute, awesome job on the furry bear!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Fab image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!