Monday, February 11, 2013

Forever Friends - Anything Goes

Happy Monday,

Well we faired well with the storm Nemo. Only about 14 inches. I can't wait for spring. How was your weekend?

Today I am showcasing a digi stamp from MilkCoffee - Antique Bicycle. It reminds me of the bike I had when I was younger. Blue with  a basket.


I colored my image with copic markers, added some ribbon, bling and a border.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Love Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card love all your details too!!Thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love the bicycle and the great design. It reminds me of when I was a child as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful image. A lovely looking card too. Thanks for playing with us over at the Bearly Mine challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful- loev the fancy edge xxx thanks fro sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!