Saturday, February 16, 2013

Isn't She Lovely

Happy Saturday,

Do you have any plans for the weekend? Tomorrow my wonderful hubby and I are going to Burdicks for breakfast. Great coffee and awesome chocolate. Oh and more snow this weekend. A little depressing since today it was 48 degrees.

Today over at CMC we are having a "girly time" challenge. I am showcasing a Guy Lou digi "Playing Dress Up". I created a gatefold card. This was the first time I've made one. Below are the items I used to create my card.




Guy Lou Digi - Playing Dress Up
Cryogen Paper
Copic Markers - E000, E00, R20, E31, YR20, YR21, B91, B93, B95
Spica blue pen on the feathers
Bling
Flowers
Ribbon
Memory Box Paper
Dienamics leaf die
Magnolia Chocolate Sentiment Stamp

Here is a closer view:

I am entering my card in the following Challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - Challenge #50 My Hearts are a Flutter
Bunny Zoes - Flowers and Pearls
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!