Saturday, February 2, 2013

Patches Love 4

Happy Saturday,

I am very happy today; I am going shopping at one of my favorite craft stores. How about you? On Sunday I hope to use some of my new goodies. 

Today I am showcasing a digi from Stamp Fairy - Patches Love 4. What a sweet bear. 



Here are the goodies I used to create my card:
Stamp Fairy Image - Patches Love 4
Magnolia Stamp - Honey Jar
Magnolia Doohickey Die - Vintage tag
Cherry Lynn - Large Flourish
Spellbinders - Circle
Doily
Flowers
Bling
Ribbon/lace
Tim Holtz token
Copic Markers
Cryogen paper
Paper from Prima

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Pearls and Lace
Make it Monday - #125
Tuesday Throwdown - Bling it on
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes




8 comments:

  1. Karen, your card is gorgeous. I love that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! This is so sweet...I just love Stamp Fairy! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet! The colors are prefect, and I love the textures of all the details. :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw! So sweet.Love that bear and the way you put it all together is ... gorgeous! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown. Please come back and play with us next week. … x
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love your flourishes and pearls! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, Patches turned out just so cute. Love your layout and all the wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love all your flourishes, pearls and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow sooo beautiful, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!